I shall gather pictures of the lovely things which I have found on the websites and post them once in a month. With this and the "Amazing Artist of the Month" blog post, they can at least keep my blog alive lol =D

A necklace with steam punk butterfly pendant from Etsy. I'm really amazed by the design, so much creativity and uniqueness in it.

A hand painted romantic necklace from Etsy. I'm humming this song right now ^___^

Even though I think that weird falls under the limited edition category but it would be cool to wear a brooch like this. From Etsy

Would love to own a vintage luggage like this someday ^_^ From Etsy

Cute little felties from ShadowedPorcelain's deviantart. Too bad I can't find any felt wool in my city otherwise I would have tried making one of these.
A lovely onepiece from a Japanese online shop.
Love love love this bag but it's very costly. From Cawaii
Zombie signing off



Oh my I absolutely love the steam punk butterfly necklace, the dress and the vintage luggage! I really want to have it haha ^-^. But the other items are also cute ^-^. I will check the links later, I'm afraid I want to buy a lot of things when I visit them o_o!
ReplyDelete