Sunday, 12 May 2013

May Days

I missed having all those tasty food. My health has not been good so I had to avoid eating certain kinds of food and I couldn't eat large amount at one time. I'm feeling much better now and I can finally eat my favourite food! I'm feeling so happy and grateful ^___^

A gift from my cousin: felt wool!
This is the limit of my camera's macro mode.

Three more weeks to go before the final exam. As usual, I wish that this month is a good month for all of us. Happy weekend~




Zombie signing off

1 comment:

  1. That food looks yummy! And I'm wondering what you will create with that felt wool :)! Wow I wish my camera good take such close ups! That's just great! You can see a lot of detail in that last photo.
    And good luck with your exams, I'm sure you will get good grades ^-^

    ReplyDelete