I'd visited some online shops (just window shopping) and found one selling not clothes or accessories but dolls. I'm greatly fascinated by the beauty, delicacy and perfectness of the ball jointed dolls or BJD (i guess perfect dolls do exist in this world). I've never heard of anyone collecting these dolls in my country but they seem to be quite well-known in certain countries like japan, korea, US and etc..
About these dolls, they're really something. They look so alive, they're like not just composed of some hollow body parts. It's as if there're souls inside each and every one of them.
You can buy the body parts like hair, eyeballs, arms, palms and etc separately but you'll have to fix them yourself. There're some limited and readily made available as well. I would love to buy one or maybe a couple for the sake of admiring their beauty if i have the money (one complete BJD costs for about $ 600 OMG). I'm not a doll freak and i won't collect a bunch of them because that'll turn my room into a creepy doll house O.Olll
Below are photos of the prettiest BJD which i can find =3
sources: deviantart.com
BJD of a little girl. BJD's clothes are far more expensive then any of the clothes which i'm owning i think > <
Source: cindre.deviantart.com
Source: cindre.deviantart.com
The eyes look as if they can see through you.
I LOVE this. Can't stop looking at her pretty pretty face <3
This one looks like a real person O.O
I think this is prettier than barbie =3
Source from: link
Source from: link
Sexy BJD > <
Source from: link
I'll post photos of the male BJD soon =)










No comments:
Post a Comment