Sunday, 30 October 2011

Reshare !

Reshare of the posts from facebook ~

"We are like dominos. I fall for you. You fall for another."
This is annoying =<

"People cry not because love ends, but because still continues, even if it's over."

"Sometimes you have to show your bad side so that you can sort out who can accept you at your worst"
Yes, if they can't accept you at your worst, they don't deserve you at your best.

"I felt special. Until I realize that you talk to every girl like that"
And i'm stupid enough to have believed that i'm the special one =/

"No matter how long the rain lasts, there will be a rainbow in the end. No matter how sad you may be, believe, that happiness is waiting."
Is happiness waiting for me or i'm the one waiting for happiness ?




No comments:

Post a Comment