Thursday, 8 March 2012

Wandering Around

Today, the one and only 9-11a.m class was postponed so i ended up in a bookstore. It's a 35 minutes drive from the campus or 15-20 minutes drive from my house to that shopping mall. So it takes approximately 20-25 minutes from my house to the campus depending on the traffic condition. Okay, it's confusing.

Since there are very few big bookstores in the city, i always visit the same one without getting tired of it ^^ It's funny that i still like to go to bookstores although i usually will walk out empty-handed.


The classic novel section.

Left: Of all of the book covers, i was being attracted to this cover. How i wish that i can draw something as awesome as this.

Right: Emily the strange book spotted for the first time!  *honestly*

Christopher Pike, my favourite author. Love his stories although most of the endings are depressing and not like what i want it to be. Wanted the other series but they have no stock.

It's a sunny day so i decided to talk a walk.

Went to a park beside my secondary school. I used to go there very often after class. The good old times.

Left: I dirtied my slippers while walking across wet grass.

Right: Life is like a rocky road. You have to walk on it no matter how difficult it is.

Can you see the light at the other side of the bridge?

The strange looking cat made up of cement. My city has a nickname called "cat city" so cat statues can be seen at certain places.

It reminds me of the 1up mushroom in the Mario game =D Mario, you'll be happy to see this because it provides you with a life.

The world of mushroom.

At home, Mom and I had Swiss roll during tea time. Thanks to my aunt who gave this to us.


There are so many big fat juicy raisins, i'm lovin' it ^^

Tomorrow, it's Thursday again. The busiest day of every week.

1 comment:

  1. I love books! I love to visit bookstores and just look around (most of the time I leave the store also empty handed T_T). There are so many books I want to buy, but so little money :(. The cover of Green Rider looks awesome! Pretty drawing, wish I could draw like that too :). Lol an Emily the Strange book? Never seen that before, looks awesome as well ^-^.

    Really nice pictures of the park! I love that cat statue, adorable, but I love the mushrooms more :D. How awesome is that!?
    Nomnom Swiss roll, looks delicious! Seems like you had a nice day as well :).
    Yeah thursday is a really busy day for me as well, but we will survive it!

    ReplyDelete