Tuesday, 27 March 2012

World of Wheels (WoW)

Last weekend, a number of friends and I went for roller skating. It was my first time going to that place. I had learnt roller skating 8 or 9 years ago. It then became unpopular and i had totally forgotten about it until my friend asked if i wanted to go skating. So yea, that is the reason that i had no idea there is a skating centre in town. When i finally tried it once again, i am glad that i haven't yet forget the skills which i had learnt back then. I think the same goes for cycling and swimming. Although you have not been doing it for years, you will be surprise that you automatically know how to cycle or swim because you already possessed those skills.    

The graffiti on the wall.

The place for roller skating. I think that the space is not large enough if it gets a little crowded.
 The cool lighting makes it looks a place for ice-skating although I have never been to any ice-skating centre. I wonder when there will be an ice-skating centre in the city. I would love to give it a try =)

The crowd slowly increased. Most of them are youngsters and they are very very good at skating *thumbs up* Even the little kids can skate like a pro. They can skate very fast and yet very steady. So they were able avoid bumping and knocking into us even if we got into their ways.

However, I landed hard on the floor twice because i lost my balance *ouch* and i knew that i would get the ugly bruises on my legs and hips. Well, that is okay. We fall, we get up, fall and get up until we fall no more =D 

Congrats to my friends who finally learned how to skate. No pain, no gain (´Д`)。
I am certain that we will visit this place again =)




1 comment:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun! Aww hopefully you won't have that much pain after falling twice T_T! It looks a bit like a disco, but than with roller skates ^-^. It's such a long time ago since I skated o_o, maybe some 10 years? I'm always afraid of falling ^-^''. I hope there will be an ice - skating in your city soon, that's really cool too :).

    ReplyDelete