So the last day of March was over and April will begin with an April Fools' day which is no fun for me because i do not play pranks on the other. Yea, I am a dull person, heheh.. ^^" People will not play pranks on me too because this year's April Fools' day falls on Sunday and i will be staying at home for the entire day ~
✿ Highlights of March ✿
♡chocolate beans with almonds♡A souvenir from holland which was given by my cousin♡The umbrella companion♡The short story: Return to Paradise♡new pillow♡chocolate cookies♡cheese sticks♡drawing of the month: here (completed)♡falling in love with raisins, apple and cinnamon biscuits♡










Surprisingly, I had published 13 posts on March despite how often i complained about how busy I am. Anyway, It is weekend again so have a nice weekend. I will have to study for my mid semester exam next week *sniffs*
I don't like April fools day, I will stay at home too tomorrow, so nothing can happen to me :D. That souvenir you got is indeed typical dutch ^-^, so cute ! And the food looks delicious, making me so hungry! I still love the butterfly drawing, it's really really pretty!
ReplyDelete