Last week was hectic and exhausting. I believe that next week won't be any better but i will get over with it real soon.
This is a drawing for my mom who has been a great mother and a close friend to me =') This is the least that i can do for her this year.
Happy mother's day to every mothers on earth ♥
M-O-T-H-E-R
"M" is for the million things she gave me,
"O" means only that she's growing old,
"T" is for the tears she shed to save me,
"H" is for her heart of purest gold;
"E" is for her eyes, with love-light shining,
"R" means right, and right she'll always be,
Put them all together, they spell "MOTHER,"
A word that means the world to me.
- Howard Johnson-
You are lucky to have a mother like that... :)
ReplyDeleteIs Mother's Day on the second Sunday in May there? Here we celebrate it a week sooner. Your drawing is very lovely, I'm sure your mom will like it ^^
ReplyDeleteEventually I decided to write my thesis in next semester but thank you for your support! I wish you nice days~ : )
That poem is so sweet! And I love your drawing ^-^, I'm sure your mother will be happy with it! Aww take it easy for a while, I hope everything is ok? Exams are here soon, so I have to study a lot the next few weeks T_T, hectic weeks for me too!
ReplyDelete