The rain had just stopped; the weather is cool and nice for a good night's sleep. But the rain still goes on in poupeegirl because i let it be =3
I've been trying hard to save ribbons for the June Bride event and so i didn't buy a single thing from the marine item and the walking with puppy items although the item are lovely and attractive. However, i can't help myself from buying a set of the rainy event outfit so that i can have a little of satisfaction. No disappointment this time. The items are so gorgeous, cool, adorable and...any other nice words which can be used to describe them.
I'm gonna buy all these items. Well, most probably after the June bride event. Yea, that's the first priority because i've been looking forward to it very much ~
There's a high probability that I'll run out of ribbons after that, or even, a negative figure in the ribbon saving account (・︵・)
There's news about the jewel catcher being suspended soon. I'm quite happy about that because this means that Katherine will pay more attention to the ribbon catcher *wicked smile*
I love the items, they're so cute. But yeah I'm saving for that bride event too and can't spend that much on this one T_T. I sure want some things after the bride event! I just bought the same set you did, but then the black version with the cat ^-^. The bear and the cat umbrella are just too adorable!
ReplyDeleteHaha in the Netherlands it's finally warm and sunny! But now it's starting to rain on poupeegirl, it will never stop!