For Nic-chan, who'll be going to work in another city for a year.
She's a close friend whom I've known for more than 8 years. I have a feeling that she'll leave the town one day but I never knew that it'll be so sudden.
Dear Nic-chan,
Thanks for everything. I'll miss you a lot because we've done so many things together. There're a lot of happy moments which played like a movie in my mind whenever I think of you. I'll take good care of myself and I hope you do the same too. Remember that when you need someone to talk to, I'll always be there. And that when you're tired of your life there, there's always a place call home where your family will welcome you with their open arms. We'll surely meet again and by that time, we'll have endless life stories to chat about.
Wish you all the best and good luck!
Sincerely, me.
Zombie signing off


Aww it's always sad to say goodbye to people you care about, but fortunately it's not forever and I'm sure you will see her again very soon :). Time flies really fast and a year will be over soon. You can also write each other letters and emails :).
ReplyDeleteI wish Nic-chan all the best with her work in the new city!
Aww and that drawing is really cute, makes me a bit sad as well. Saying goodbye is never fun :(