Thursday, 31 January 2013

Something For Nic-chan

Nic-chan's birthday was only two days after mine. We share some similar personalities because we're both Capricorns and i guess that's what makes us close. I usually prepared her presents early but since she's not in town this year, I drew a picture for her instead. Then she told me that she'll be back during the end of February so I started looking for her late birthday present last week and found the things which are not only for display but also can be used. 


I bought a Rilakkuma cup and a calender. The calender is so cute that I might have kept it for myself. Just saying =D Rilakkuma certainly is cute but I'm not a huge fan. So Nic-chan, they're for you ^____^ Oops..luckily she doesn't read my blog so it'll still be a little surprise for her. 




Zombie signing off

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Nic-chan! The drawings is really cute and I'm sure she will like her presents because Rilakkuma is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww... So cute drawing and presents! I love Rilakkuma : )

    ReplyDelete