Long time no see. Something is wrong with my memory card slot so I can't always transfer photos from the card to my laptop. The thing is, I don't have the mood to blog if there aren't any photos. Why not upload some old photos? The old photos are also in the memory card and I might need some time to sort them out.
Like the previous Chinese new year, my parents and I will be going to a small town where my grandparents' live and we'll stay at their house for a few days. This time however, I need to go for a field trip after I return back to my hometown. And school starts three days after I'm back from the trip. So I guess that's basically how I'll celebrate this festive season.
Just done with packing and these are the two sets of clothes which I'm going to wear during the first and the second day of Chinese new year. I'm going to be an elegant lady who wears long skirt, hehe.. Perhaps I'll take some photos of me wearing them but before that, I need a patient photographer. My mom will most probably be the one although she always says that she's not good at taking photos.
The cute necklace given by my cousins during my birthday. Just the right timing.
Have a nice weekend!
Zombie signing off

I hope you will have a nice Chinese newyear ^-^. The outfits are looking really cute, you should indeed make photos of yourself wearing them. The necklaces are adorable, I like the owl necklace as well :).
ReplyDeleteHaha yes I also need some photos or videos to post in my blog, without it, the post seems so empty :o!
Anyway have a nice weekend and good luck with your field trip!