Wednesday, 13 February 2013

Treasure Hearts

Some random photo shots which are very suitable to be posted during Valentine's day. I love the treasure box very much to an extend that I had to buy it no matter how much it costs. Surprisingly, the chocolate inside the box tastes horrible although the packaging looks nice. That's when the idiom "don't judge a book by its cover" comes in. Well never mind, at least I got the box plus some additional eye catching photos.


Today I'll be going to an island to collect some specimens. Oh, another sleepless night to come. I'll post something about Chinese New when I get back. Till then~





Zombie signing off

1 comment:

  1. What a cute little box with cute shaped chocolates in it ^-^. I have to say that it makes me wanna try one, but if they're not that tasteful as they look, then I better don't ;o. But you can always put other chocolates in it :). I hope you had a lovely Valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete