Tuesday, 2 April 2013

Borderline

Sorry for the lack of updates, my blog does look pathetic with only 3 posts per month. Here's a little something to show. At least it won't hurt your eyes I presume *winks*


This is actually for a mini drawing contest which I'm taking part in. Well, because it's a mini contest organised by an online friend, you won't expect prizes like $1000 or a LCD TV. The first, second and third runner ups will get some handmade items from the organiser and she has to take all the trouble to send the items out of the country (if the winners are not from Taiwan which is her hometown). 

Anyway, the characters in the drawing are originally created by her and I have to redraw it in a creative way and in my own style which is a fun thing to do. Hope you like it =)





Zombie signing off

1 comment:

  1. I would definitely vote for your drawing. It's beautiful and I really like the characters. I hope you will be one of the winners :), you really do deserve that for this lovely drawing ^-^.

    ReplyDelete