In the dream,
We met at a shop and he stared at me from a distance. His expression showed a glimpse of surprise and curiosity. He was waiting for someone outside the shop and I was certain that that someone is a guy I knew. I signaled my friend to leave the shop quickly before that someone appeared. I went out of the shop and walked passed him. He said nothing because I didn't give him a chance to. He watched me silently until we were out of his sight.
His stare, I will definitely remember for quite awhile.
Zombie signing off


That's a really cool photo of the cat! Actually it sounds like that dream has a hidden meaning in it :o. I think I would kinda freak out a little bit if someone would just at me the whole time and not saying a word haha xD.
ReplyDelete