Tuesday, 6 August 2013

I'll be Back

Oops, I felt sorry for neglecting my blog but I still remember that I have a blog, I really do! Okay, here's the reason (or a lame excuse maybe?) for being away for a month. I'm having my practical for two months and now it's already the 6th week yay~ Anyway, there's 24 hours per day and I need to work for 8 hours from 8 a.m till 5 p.m. I have to wake up at 6 a.m.and it takes an hour or so to reach the working place for one way because of the heavy traffic and long distance from my house. So imagine 11 hours gone after work. When I reach home, I spend an hour plus for my dinner, cleaning up and taking bath. I go to bed roughly at around 11 p.m (today is an exception). So that means I only have 4+ hours left and what do I do during that period? Entertainment of course =D Since my brain is worn out after work, blogging is already out of my to-do list. But I promise that I'll be back once my practical ends. There're some photos and stuffs which I would like to share here.

I'm still using an old fashioned mobile phone but it wasn't that old fashioned back then when I was in high school. Good thing is that it helps me to save a lot of money because no matter how many times it fell off from my bed and hit the ground with a loud "thud", it is still functional ^___^ Well well, what I'm actually trying to say is that I don't have instagram since I don't have an android/ touch screen phone or whatever you call it. However, photoshop really can do magic tricks and turn my photos into instagram photos. Photoshop is awesome and I gotta promote it whenever I can although I won't receive any commissions xD

It's August so I'm going to share 8 random photos =)

I miss school and I'm looking forward to the last semester. Seriously, this is not like something I would have said ahahah. I'll have to stop here, till the next time!






Zombie signing off

1 comment:

  1. Poor poor you :(! You work so hard and have little free time. I hope you can relax after those two months, you sure deserve it! I really like your photos and there is nothing wrong with mobile photos :), I always try to make my mobile photos a bit better with some apps I have (but I also don't have instagram). But I also have to say that I love mobiles that you can throw against the wall and don't break! I better not try with the one I have right now ehehe.. ^-^".
    I think you do a great job on photoshopping those pictures! Maybe I will send you a commission one day if I ever will have a nice photo :).
    Anyway good luck with the practical and thank you so much for all your comments!

    ReplyDelete