Tuesday, 6 March 2012

A Short Update


I was doing my assignments and ended up here ^^"
This is because I decided that every day before i go to sleep, I have to..no, I MUST look at beautiful paintings and photos from various blogs. I want to fill my heart and mind with beautiful things which cheer me up a lot ♥ They inspires me and they increase the chances of providing me with sweet dreams (just my random assumptions which haven't been proven yet). 

I shall stop here. Tomorrow will be a very busy day like any other day. But still, F.I.G.H.T.I.N.G !!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you will get sweet dreams by looking at the paintings ^-^, they are way better than nightmares! I think it's nice ending your day like that! So that you're filled with beautiful things that make you happy ^-^. We don't want to be unhappy :o!
    Really nice photo you have there! I like it a lot, it makes me happy :).
    Yeah fighting! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a good idea! I listen to music I like before falling asleep, I think that helps in good sleeping, too ^^

    ReplyDelete