I took very few photos on May and these are the ones: snacks !! They had been a good companion as they provided me with the energy needed to complete my reports and assignments. Thank you =)
The jar of cookies. I always imagine myself as the cookie monster *RAWR*
The chocolate cookies with hazel nut filling.
The cookies with milk and crunchy chocolate cubes as the topping. They appeared interesting to me.
Ice-cream is the best companion during hot weather ( ¯﹃¯ ) Oh, see how fast it melts.
Pieces of fried bread with eggs for my tea break.
So that's basically it.
P.S: I will not be posting much this month as well because I'll be having exams for three weeks. Crazy, i know.
Happy weekend ~







Aaaah you are making me so hungry with these photos o_o! I can use some more energy as well, I'm really tired all the time when I try to study T_T. I wish we had those cookies in the netherlands, I would definitely buy them! Good luck with your exams! 3 weeks is indeed long, I have 4 weeks T_T, but one is over already fortunately ^-^. Times goes fast :)
ReplyDelete