Long time no blog and i'd become lazy to blog. Exam was finally over and it feels weird to be free all of the sudden. This is an outdated post, the June bride event. The gowns are super gorgeous and i'm very happy that i had bought all of the ribbon dresses =)
The romantic dress
The retro rainbow dress, one of my favourite.
The ribbon mermaid dress.
The bride's gold dress
The victorian dress, also one of my favourite
This is the most expensive which broke the past record. 900R OMG. It looks like the jewel dress, isn't it?
The japanese wedding kimono.
And lastly the flower arrange dress.
That's all for this post ~
I loved this event! The dresses are so pretty, but I couldn't buy them all because some of them were so expensive! Now I have to save ribbons again for the next events, I spend too much on this one haha! My exams are over as well and I'm just bored o_o. I don't know what to do with all this free time! I hope you will have a great summer vacation ^-^
ReplyDeleteOh and I'm not sure if people can see my blog anymore, because I changed the link: http://sweet-potatoes-for-you.blogspot.nl/
So I hope you still can see it?
Thank you so much for all those comments! They make me so happy ^-^! How did your exams go?
ReplyDeleteI want to thank you so much for the comments too =D Well, i'm not very confident with the results >< how about yours? Hope yours turn out well =)
Delete