Wednesday, 27 June 2012

One day..

One day, Nic-chan and i was on an adventure to look for the lost treasure. 


We had to pass through a village to get to the other side of the land.



And then, a villager spotted us and he growled at us as if we were invaders.


He pointed his spears at Nic-chan and Nic-chan dodged his attack. She managed to escape.


The slow-witted me was being caught with my hands tied to my back. I looked at him with puppy eyes and begged him to let me go but he just ignored me.


NG! I was supposed to be caught!


The other villagers walked around looking for Nic-chan. Nic-chan was hiding behind the bush. One of the villager was so close to where she was hiding.


I was sent to meet the leader and i told the leader that i would give him the map of where to find the treasure if only he let me go. He agreed so i took out the map from my pocket and shoved it into his palm.

Finally, Nic-chan and I were able to go home although our mission was not accomplished.

-The End-

As you can see, we were fooling around with the decorations at the mall. We had a good laugh while taking the pictures and the passerby were looking at us as if we were some naughty kids but we didn't care =D Later, two old men around the age of 60 offered to help us to snap a picture of the two of us. We refused. Maybe they meant nothing and they were just trying to help but I don't know, the look and expression on their faces made me feel very uneasy and i don't trust strangers these days. So we quickly left the spot.

Okay, it's time for dinner. Bye bye ~





1 comment:

  1. Haha that sure looks like fun! I really like the decorations at the mall there, I wish our mall had some cool decorations like that! I'm glad the two of you escaped from those villagers ^-^. Aww and you're so cute on the photos!

    ReplyDelete