Friday, 17 August 2012

P.C Day 3

P.C day 3: Clouds

It's disappointing that it was a cloudless day today, not only today but also during the pass few days when the sky is grey =( As a result, I searched for the old photos of clouds in my laptop and posted them instead. Only then, I noticed that I've accumulated so many outdated photos (photos taken months ago) which haven't yet been posted. 

 
 
Clouds exist in random shapes and it's always fun to look at =)






Zombie signing off

2 comments:

  1. Clouds are indeed fun to look at, I always try to recognize things in them ^-^. The photos are really pretty, I especially like the last two. I think clouds are really pretty when the sun comes up or when it goes down :), you always get those nice light effects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clouds are amazing, I like to watch them. I even take photos of the sky many times, it can look so interesting :3

    ReplyDelete