P.C day 8: A bad habit --> Bad habits
Yesterday, I went out with my cousins for about half of the day so i didn't have the time to make a photo of this challenge.
I think words are best to describe this. At first, I only wrote down one bad habit but then, there're some empty spaces so i added another one xD
Believe me, the list of my bad habits can go on and on but these two are the major ones. I'm a slow eater and how slow do i eat my meals? I can take about 1 hour to eat just a plate of meal, hahaha. It's a bad habit i have ever since i was born (no kidding about this). I always wonder why people can eat so fast and gobble up everything on their plates within just a few minutes *shocked* Next, I'm a heavy sleeper and I can sleep for more than 12 hours ^^" To wake myself up so that I won't be late for school, I have to set the alarm so that it rings three times at different time. For example, if I need to wake up at 8a.m, I'll set the alarm to ring at 6a.m, 7a.m and 8a.m.
What is/are you bad habit(s)?
Zombie signing off

But being a slow eater is not bad at all, sometimes I think it's even better than when someone eats his meal within 5 minutes (how can you taste it if you eat so fast?!). Haha heavy sleeper ^-^, well at least you can get enough sleep :D! My bad habits..? Well.. I have many bad habits ^-^'', too much to put it all here!
ReplyDelete