Tuesday, 14 August 2012

☆Summer Festival Event & Edo Town Event☆

As expected, it was the summer festival event! As usual, there are many nice sets of yukata and all kinds of snacks to choose from ^__^ This event is immediately followed by the Edo town event but you'll need to buy and wear a specific item to unlock the Edo town background.

The new outfits ❤


Wearing the goldfish earrings or necklace will unlock this background ~

Notice that there's a dog which follows my poupee everywhere she goes? It's the Shiba dog which i'd bought from the Edo town item section. It's 300R but totally worth it ❤


Welcome to Edo town =) I'm Pigleto, the fish catcher.

The animated windmills which spins, love them ❤

Hope there are more pets and animated items introduced to the ribbon sections ^__^





Zombie signing off

1 comment:

  1. I always like the summer festival event ^-^. The yukatas are really cute this year. I also like the edo town event, cool outfit! And all those little food things, how cute ^-^ and it makes me hungry as well haha!

    ReplyDelete