Thursday, 17 January 2013

After Two Weeks of Disappearance,

 I'm back again ~ I'd finished having my final exams on last Sat and apart from doing lab work from morning to afternoon, I'm feeling like a lazy cat most of the time. But I'm happy to be able to get back to my daily routines: blog reading and brainstorming for my next drawing.



Here's a little update about my birthday. Last Friday was the actual date and mom bought me my favourite meal. I was staying at home studying hard for the paper on Sat. Well..I lied. I was sidetracked by Junji Ito's horror manga. You may call that a weird phenomenon because someone as coward as me who never dares to watch ghost/horror movies suddenly read a horror manga? Seriously? I guess that's what stress does to a person.

After dinner, my cousins visited me and gave me a present (the third photo) and inside are contact lenses and a necklace. They asked me to try the lenses on the spot and it was my first time. I know i know, I'm so outdated. I couldn't get those lenses into my eyes, it's as if my eyes and the lenses are the S or the N regions on the magnets which tend to repel each other *huge sigh* my cousins tried to help me but they gave up in the end lolol so I better just stick with my lovely specs. Umm no, contact lenses aren't cheap and I better try them again soon and see how it goes.

Then after my cousins left, Panda and Penguin came with cupcakes. That really surprised me. Yes, they're pig-faced cupcakes with different expressions because they called me Piglet. We chatted until 12 midnight. Because of that, I couldn't finish reading all my notes. But I didn't blame them. Instead, I blamed Junji Ito's horror manga for giving me nightmares that night.

Oh, can't wait for weekend to come as mom will bring me to shop for clothes since Chinese new year is only three weeks away =)





Zombie signing off

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you finished your exams, no you can relax a bit ^-^. I still have two more to go, so my blog is kinda dead at the moment haha!
    And a happy birthday!! I hope you had a nice and happy day :)! The pie and cupcakes are looking delicious, the cupcakes are too cute to eat! Aww well to use lenses for the first time is always scary and difficult I guess, but maybe after a few times they're more easy to use :).
    Well have fun shopping this weekend ^-^. Hopefully you will post some photos on your blog of the clothes you bought ^-^.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the wishes ^____^
      I'm not very good at taking photos of clothes but I'll figure a way out =)
      After you've done with your exam, you'll finally have some free time to blog. All the best!

      Delete
  2. I'm kinda late on this but I wish you happy birthday subsequently! The cupcakes look adorable, so does the teddy wrapping paper ^^
    I was busy in the last weeks, too, I just had my final exam two days ago so I can graduate from college, finally :)
    I've never tried to wear contact lenses but it sounds tough. Hope you've managed to put them on since then... : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the wishes, Hana ^____^
      Congratulation and happy graduation =D Best of luck for your future!
      I still need to study for a year before I can graduate. I'm really looking forward to that day ^^"

      Delete
  3. Thank you! ^^
    Keep up the good work at school, one year passes quickly, I guess :)

    ReplyDelete