December was all about Christmas!


The Christmas tree ornaments made by my mom last year, she's a genius! There's a small Christmas tree at home, it's to lighten up the house with some Christmas spirit.





Wonderful gifts given by my cousins. It was a surprise because I didn't expect to receive gifts from them since we don't celebrate Christmas. That was really sweet of them.
The Christmas present given by my mom. She didn't wrap it and place it beside my bed when I was asleep. When I followed her to the supermarket, while pointing at this packet of M&M's she asked me, "I buy this for you as a Christmas present, okay?". I said, "Sure." and she placed the chocolate happily into her shopping basket. That's my cute mom ^___^
This is a gift I bought for the present exchange during the gathering with my High school buddies. Penguin got it and I doubt if she likes it because girlish or ladylike items ain't her cup of tea.
This is what I got from the present exchange, a pretty necklace from Pinky. Merci beaucoup =)
Today is the last day of 2012. Have you made any new year resolutions? Well, mine are:
#1 Complain less
#2 Be more grateful
#3 Live happily
#4 Live a healthy lifestyle
Although they sound simple, they might not be easy to achieve. I must achieve at least any of the two out of four.
Anyway, may 2013 be filled with joy, love, faith, health and wealth for you and your family. Happy New Year!!!
#1 Complain less
#2 Be more grateful
#3 Live happily
#4 Live a healthy lifestyle
Although they sound simple, they might not be easy to achieve. I must achieve at least any of the two out of four.
Anyway, may 2013 be filled with joy, love, faith, health and wealth for you and your family. Happy New Year!!!
Zombie signing off

Nice photos and pretty presents! ^^ I haven't made any new year resolutions yet but I will think about it, even if usually I can't keep them :/ Well, one resolution I already have, I'll try to work harder to reach my aims :)
ReplyDeleteI wish you a Happy New Year, too and hope you can achieve all of your resolutions!! ^_^
Thank you =) Let's work hard to achieve our goals this year. Happy New year and may you have a wonderful adventure ahead ^___^
DeleteHappy new year Zombina ^_^! Hopefully this will be a good and happy year for us all! Well you said you don't celebrate christmas, but you got some really nice presents there :). The necklace is beautiful! And who doesn't love chocolate haha, nomnom! Aww and those christmas ornaments are really cute.
ReplyDeleteTo be honest, I don't make resolutions because I always forget them haha xD. But I hope you can achieve yours ^-^