Tuesday, 31 January 2012

Chinese New Year Outings

Today is the last day of Jan. See how quickly the time flies *sigh* I'd posted the photos for the 3rd day of 
CNY.

Here goes the photos of how i celebrate CNY on the 4th, 5th and 6th day. As for the rest of the days, they're just NORMAL days for me to stay at home and being an obedient otaku =3

The 4th day:
Nic-chan and I went to the shopping mall. Get ourselves some ice-cream and some other stuffs.
It's a huge Chinese dragon flying in the air. But it was being vandalised and there're holes on its body, poor dragon-kun.

After that, we had our lunch/ high tea/whatever you call it at around 3pm. This is our ice lemon tea.

We ordered a plate of spaghetti with chicken meatballs. A plate? Yup, both of us shared a plate. I have a small appetite and Nic-chan, she wasn't as hungry as she used to be.


The 5th day:
I went out with the other 3 buddies (Panda, Pinky and Penguin) at night for supper.

This is my apple juice. I wanted to order watermelon juice but they ran out of watermelon. Then, i ordered orange juice they said there were currently no oranges available WTHell..

The potato wedges.

The sandwich (ham+pineapple+cheese) and fries.

Pinky's jasmine tea i think.

The 6th day:
I went to the same place as the 5th day for lunch with my cousins awwww..i don't understand why. I have to say that the interior decos are very nice but the food is very costly and the taste is so-so (just my random opinion). I'm choosy when it comes to food. That's the reason i'm so skinny. Hmmm..

Me, trying the stabbed the fried chicken. I should have ordered spaghetti instead.

This is how one part of the restaurant looks like~

The end.
It's a boring post so thanks for the attention xD


1 comment:

  1. That dragon looks so cool!! And the food looks delicious, so hungry right now haha! That restaurant looks really nice :).

    ReplyDelete