Monday, 30 January 2012

Jeng Jeng~~ CNY Special ☆

This post is very special, you know why? It's because i'm gonna reveal my face here ( ´ ▽ ` ) Yup, for those who are curious about how i may look like (beware, curiosity kills the cat =P)

On the 21th of Jan, i went to a very small town called "peace town" (direct translation from Malay) to celebrate CNY because it's where my paternal grandparents are living in. I didn't bring the camera along with me so there're no photos to show for the CNY eve, the 1st and the 2nd day. Hmmm..it was kinda boring there. Not much of the visiting. I did not enjoy the food either because of the damn viruses invading my immune system. But i'm quite happy with the red packets (angpaos) that i had received. I mean, who doesn't like to receive angpaos with cash inside =P Anyway,we went back to our hometown on the 2nd day. 

Tadaa~ This is a family gathering on the 3rd day. A huge family gathering, that is.
Group photo taking of my lovely cousins and I. Can you spot me? I'm the one with short hair (and FYI, i'm a female). Oh by the way, the British guy standing at the back is my cousin's bf. She met him in Australia when she was studying there. Now, they are both geologists =) They love to travel so he followed her back to her hometown =3 I heard that he likes our little city.

Another group photo with the cousins and the cousins' sons and daughters. I have many cousins you see. Now, it's just the few of us (in the photo) who haven't get married.

I'll have to stop here. Tata for now ^^

1 comment:

  1. Happy chinese new year! I know I'm a bit late sorry for that T_T! I was a bit busy with my exams :o~~ Aww you look so cute on the photos ^-^!

    ReplyDelete