Aloha~~ Seems like it has been a long time since i last wrote a post. And seems like i only came here to post about poupee girl, hehe.. I promise that my next post will be about Chinese new year so stay tune ^^ For now, just enjoy the picture as usual =)
As you can see from the title, it's the handmade event this time.
The default background.
The fully unlocked background. The lacey top and the cape are the newly bought items.
There goes my poupee, who was wearing the the new layer dress ♥
The rest of the handmade event's collections are as follow:
The pretty flower embroidered.
The cute flowery shoes.
A bottle full of buttons.
The pin cushion as well as the patch work shoulder bag. I've always wanted to look for a bag like this in real life (not in pink though).
Okay, it's late. I have to go~ Good night =3
I liked the event, it was really cute ^-^ although I didn't buy that much.
ReplyDelete