Saturday, 21 January 2012

Collected 'em All ~

Pre-script: I should have posted this during the 16th of Jan but i was lazy to do so due to the sudden semester break =P

I wanna post something about this lucky bag thingie because i'd collected all of them and they were full of surprises.
\(^o\) (/o^)/ So just sit back and enjoy the pictures if you're interested in fashions~

Items from the POP casual lucky bag. It's also the cheapest among the other lucky bags.

Items from the flower cute lucky bag. Since they're remake items, there're repetition of designs from the previous event's items last year. 

Items from the classical lucky bag. This is very nice.

Items from the LOOSE girl lucky bag. I love these items too. Furs ♥

Items from the antique doll lucky bag.

Items from the sweet girl lucky bag. This is the most expensive one which is 500R. But that's okay since there are 7 items altogether (paper bag counted).

Okay, that's all for the lucky bags *signing out*

1 comment:

  1. I loved the lucky bags, I didn't collect them all but the ones I had were lovely ^-^. I had the loose girl bag, sweet girl bag, pop bag and the antique bag. I don't regret buying them at all :D. The classical one looks really nice too!

    Aww thank you so much you want to make a drawing! I don't mind waiting, I'm already happy that you want to do it :D, thank you!!

    I love warm weather, here it's just too cold, wanna switch :D? But I do hate insect too, I'm really scared of them haha ^-^''.

    ReplyDelete