These are what i brought home yesterday after going for shopping with Pinky. I like to go to a section in the supermarket whereby food and drinks are sold at a very low price because their expiry dates are just around the corner. Most food like cookies are imported and i can really save a lot of money ^^ Don't worry, i will gobble them up before they expires. I think it's okay to eat them even if they expires for like one or two weeks because they are dry food.
Arnott's teddy bear biscuits. I haven't open it yet.
Meiji's macadamia chocolate. The price is lowered down to one third of the actual price, very cheap. It was my first time buying it.
Yummy. I like the taste of it which is not too sweet, just nice.
The multi-grain soya bean milk. I'm not a fan of this milk but Pinky said that this product is nice so she bought one for me. Thank you very much. Will drink it tomorrow (ˆ◡ˆ)
There is one more week to go and the that's the end of my first semester break. I wanna make full use of this break doing things that i like because once the new semester starts, my life will be all about lectures, assignments, reports, presentations and examinations p(´⌒`q) Yea, i'm not the type of person who likes to study very much, hehe.. But still, i gotta push myself forward. Studies are important to provide me a better future.
Good night~ *signing off*




I love food, especially cheap food :)! The food you bought looks delicious! Makes me very hungry haha ^-^.
ReplyDeleteAww yeah my second semester will start monday, have to learn again and I don't want to, I do like vacations xD.