I went out this morning with Nic-chan for two reasons:
1) My sixth sense tells me that i'll be very busy from next week onward and that means that there won't be any spare time for outings.
2) We need to look for Penguin's birthday present. We went to several stores to survey the prices of the bags but in the end, we went home empty-handed. Well, at least i have a rough idea which bag to buy and where i can buy it.
We chose fast food set lunch because the price is reasonable and the quantity of food is definitely enough to fill our stomachs.
This is my beef burger and fries. Ingredients in the burger: raw tomato, cabbage, cucumber and two pieces of honey BBQ beef ^^
This is Nic-chan's set lunch with a fried drumstick, nuggets, coleslaw, corn rice and vegetable soup (shown in the photo below). Can you believe that her set lunch is cheaper than mine ?
We had been chatting a lot from these topics to those topics =D I'm glad that she told me something which she had been keeping to herself.
So that's basically how i spent my precious Sunday. Oh no, it will be Monday again. And it's just the starting of the second week Q__Q



You're right having a nice time now you can! I have a lot of schoolwork to do also T_T, have to study a lot :(.
ReplyDeleteBut that food looks delicious! So hungry right now haha! I love burgers ^-^