Thursday, 9 February 2012

Inspirations, Where are You?

Noticed that my layout had changed? It's because i'm tired of looking at the old one =P Actually I want to design my own layout, as in designing the banners, background and stuffs like that. However, I don't know how I should start because I haven't yet decide what kind of theme i want. Vintage? Retro? Funky? Cute? I have no idea. It seems that vintage is quite a popular trend so maybe I'll consider it.

And oh, my blog seemed to automatically turned into a photoblog. Photos are more than words ╮(╯_╰)╭ Well, a photo or a picture can tell a thousand words ^^

This is my latest digital art. I'm learning how the use the PS water colour brushes. Although I haven't watch this animation yet, I chose Totoro as my victim because I think that its figure might be easier to be painted. So the outcome is better than expected =) Glad that i didn't spoil Totoro's look.

There are two more digital arts pending. Only 30-40% done and then after that no progress at all. Inspirations, please stop playing hide and seek with me ༼(ཀ д ཀ༽༽ I need you now ~~

1 comment:

  1. I like your new layout ^-^! Haha some change is good and I was also tired looking at my layout so I also have a new one :). It's indeed difficult to find the right theme, there are some many nice themes! Aww and that drawing you made is absolutely adorable!! Wish I could do that :).
    And thank you so much for all your comments ^-^. Makes me really happy :). Haha yes my dog isn't that big! But he's still very cute.

    ReplyDelete