"Ask yourself, do you even have the inner peace in your heart? If you do, then everything will turn out smoothly for you." That's what our lecturer, Dr Someone said to us during the first day of class. Yea, it's only the first day and he nagged us like a..secondary teacher + mother for an hour. He said he couldn't see any energy in our eyes, we are (well, most of us) like some lifeless lazy brats after the one month semester break.
All in all, that particular question asked by him caught my attention the most. I mean, inner peace is what i'm really lacked of now. I can get nervous very easily over the slightest thing, or panic when things do not turn out how i want it to be, or always think of the worst and do not have much confidence in myself and lotssssss more (you won't want to read the whole list of them). I am curious, about how i can actually gain that inner peace. The question is left for us to find out for ourselves. I very much hope that everything will go smoothly for me this semester as well as the following semesters. Well, who doesn't? I have realized that luck and effort plus..yea, the so-called inner peace are very very important to keep things going smoothly.
There are always obstacles which keep on coming in your way. Thinking of the past two semesters, although things didn't always go very smoothly for us, we managed to overcome every problems we faced. Come to think of it, I couldn't remember much about those hardships now, that is the pros of being forgetful i guess. Somehow, i have come to a conclusion that having the inner peace in the heart might be equivalent to having the ability to live without fearing the obstacles and the challenges ahead. In other words, conquer the fear/overcome the fear of the unknown, have faith in yourself and your boat will be sailing in a favorable wind to the direction where you are heading to. And of course, dealing problems will be just like having your daily meals.
So now, question of the day: Do you have that inner peace in you?

Well actually I never had inner peace.. I can get nervous very easily as well o_o. I don't know if I will ever get inner peace.. but ah well as long as I survive the obstacles in my life, I think that's enough :). And by the way that's a really nice photo!
ReplyDelete