P.C day 4: something green
You might be wondering what this is. The theme is something green and the first thing that comes to my mind is plants so I told myself to avoid taking photos of plants and looked around the house for non-living things. Then, I saw this at the top of the fridge, an air freshener. There're jelly-like balls in a cute apple container. I hardly pay attention to its presence and I guess that's the benefit of taking photographs, you tend to take notice of the things around you more than you usually do and it makes you realized how beautiful and amazing things appear to be.
Zombie signing off


Wow that is cool ^-^! I like apples :). The first thing I think about when you say something green, are also plants haha! But there are more things in the world that are green and I think the air freshener is really cool!
ReplyDelete