Notice the new image with ugly handwritings at the top of my blog? It was drawn by a bamboo tablet which I'd bought during last Saturday. I'm so glad and grateful that I finally own a bamboo tablet ^__^ Thanks to dad who sponsored half of it!
It's the smallest size and also the cheapest among this series I think.
Sorry for the blurry photo, my hands were all shaky due to excitement xD
Yesterday, it was Mid Autumn festival or Moon Cake Festival, a Chinese traditional festival during September when the moon turns into a full moon. So I was doing some experiment with the bamboo tablet by drawing something related to this festival. I'll produce like 2-3 drawings per month so that it won't go to a waste and my studies will not be affected :3
À bientöt ~
Zombie signing off





Aww both of your drawings are so cute and adorable ^-^! I hope you can enjoy this tablet for a long time and make lots of drawings in the future :D! Ah I heard about that festival and those moon cakes look delicious!
ReplyDelete