P.C day 20: Bokeh
I've been delaying the photo challenge because I couldn't take nice bokeh photos without things like glitter dusts or Christmas tree lighting bulbs. So I edited this photo by merging it with a bokeh texture, an easy way to create a photo with bokeh. Okay, challenge failed >.< Never mind, let's move on.

There's a book fair in the campus and I've found "the Secret" book! It's very expensive and I can't afford it so I bought "the Magic" book instead because it's so much cheaper probably because it doesn't have a hard cover.
Yes, it's a motivational book. I hope that I can discover the meaning of life and how to appreciate life.
Anyway, I've been wanting to thank many people who appeared in my life and I think that I should do that now before I forget.
Many thanks to my parents and relatives for everything that they'd done for me.
Thanks to CL who are always willing to share her life stories with me whether they're good or bad.
Thanks to NL who always accompany me when I needed someone to do something with me.
Thanks to JJ and PJ who share a lot of wonderful things with me.
Thanks to NC who have gone through so many things (obstacles) with me.
Thanks to KW who are always nice to me although we have not been seeing each other for 10 years.
Thanks to those who treat me well and those who made me realize and learn a lot of things.
And lastly, thanks to my readers =)
That's all for now. Till the next time~
Zombie signing off



No your challenge didn't fail! I actually like the bokeh photo ^-^! Ah yeah the difference in price between hardcovers and paperbacks can be really big! I also try to get the cheaper ones haha. I also have a book like that, I forgot the name, but it describes life and how to deal with it. Never had the time to read it though, I really should soon..
ReplyDeleteAww how sweet of you to thank all those people you care about ^-^! And I wanna thank you for your blog posts! I always like to read them :).