Tuesday, 30 October 2012

Photos of October

   

#1 & #2 The rain had washed away the haze and finally I can see blue sky with white fluffy clouds
#3 Having random drinks with Nic-chan and penguin
#4 A visit to the hotel since it's in the same building with the shopping mall
#5 Being possessed by cookie monster again
#6, #7 & #8 My favourite titbit for the time being

I can't believe that November is almost here, OMG. It feels like I just posted "photos of September" a week ago, how scary.

So summary of the month, things come and go, so are the people around me. I guess that's how things are balanced out. Problems came looking for me one by one but I'm glad that there were always a solution to solve it. And the lost were found, I'm grateful for that. Two days ago, the internet connection was down. Only then I realized how much I'm attached to it. Anyway, the point is the internet connection has gone back to its normal self, thanks to Google.

After a long tiring day with classes and endless tasks to do, a small gathering ended the day with smiles and laughter. Sharing thoughts, opinions, problems and stories among us had made me temporarily forgot tons of the troublesome things in my mind. I enjoy listening to the life stories of the others because they go through what I don't and it's how I can look into their world in detail. Just like looking at a drawing of an artist, the drawing which signifies his/her world that he/she wants to deliver. 

At the end of the day, I feel lucky. Those people around me are like little bulbs lighting up the dark pathway and keep me from moving forward until I reach every checkpoints. How can I possibly leave the wonderful people behind?

I've typed so much that I think I should stop here =D Although I said that I won't be blogging much but I can't bare to see my blog to be abandoned and dead. All the best in the whole new month. Bonne chance!





Zombie signing off

1 comment:

  1. Your food photos are always making me so hungry! I wonder what kind of cookies(?) these are on the last photos? They look delicious! I can read the little bit Italian on it, since it's from Italy I hope I can find it there someday ^-^.
    I'm glad you found solutions for your problems! There is always a solution :). It seems that you're really happy lately, as it should be ^-^! Just keep smiling every day!

    ReplyDelete