Thursday, 11 October 2012

P.C Day 21

P.C day 21: Faceless portrait

Time is chasing after me to keep me running ahead. Or should I say I'm chasing after the time to catch up with it? Oh Mr/Ms time is running so fast and waits for no one.


I've been very busy with the proposal for the final year project. There are a lot of things which I need to prepare for the sample collection field trip as well as the processing and analyzing of samples. The laboratory will soon become my second home. 

So I'm here to announce that I will be very inactive in this blog for the months to come until next year. Maybe I can only write less than three posts in a month. Maybe I'll just post photos/pictures with just a few lines of sentences. It all depends how much time I can spare in blog writing. 

All the best to you~ 




Zombie signing off

3 comments:

  1. Yes time flies indeed! I need to have more time to finish things.. :(. I hope you will continue blogging! I love to read your posts! But I understand you are busy with school, I also have a lot of things to do and I won't blog as much as I used to.. Well I wish you good luck and all the best with school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for the comments, girls ❤

    ReplyDelete