Saturday, 22 December 2012

☆ Holiday Event ☆

Hello, I'm here to announced that I'm still alive! Just kidding.
I'm already in a Christmas mood and aren't able to concentrate in doing my revision for the final exam on January. So here are some pictures of the Holiday event in Poupeegirl. 


Wow..the second type of background looks really complicated but interesting and creative I have to say that this time, the Christmas outfits, accessories and items are so much nicer than that of last year's. Do you feel the same way too?

There'll be a simple gathering with my close friends and another one with my parents soon. I'm looking forward to both of them =) 

Happy weekend and have a wonderful holiday!





Zombie signing off

1 comment:

  1. Haha yeah, we managed to survive the world's end~ :D
    Cute outfits! I like this year's items, too :) Wish you a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete