


21st of December is known as the so-called "end of the world" day and it's coming very soon. I won't say whether I believe the rumors or not but I definitely still want to fight and live on. Blue skies, white clouds, animals, plants, ocean and the list goes on. Aren't they wonderful? Aren't you glad that you're still able to see all those lovely things in this world?
If that day is just another usual day, please love and protect the earth a little more. For that can already make a great difference.
Zombie signing off

Beautiful photos! I love the details you can see on the flowers ^-^. Well a lot of people say that the end of the world is coming, if not in December, than it will be another day. Anyway I don't know what to believe because many people were already wrong about this subject in the past. I don't think we need to worry :). But I agree with you that we should protect the world a little more!
ReplyDeleteAnd they were wrong again this time, haha.. 21st Dec actually marks a new beginning of the Mayan calender, not the end of the world. It's great to know that the rumors are not true after all =)
DeleteYou are so right, I think the same. World is beautiful and I feel sad about people keep on polluting it which causes a lot of damage and disasters. I can just hope that society will realize nature is much more important than market competition and that it won't be too late by then. I do not think, though, that 21st December will be the end of the world... still I wonder if something unusual will happen on that day... Well, we'll see :)
ReplyDeleteThat's right. The world will one day come to an end if people continue to pollute the earth *sigh* =( By the way, it rained here and despite that, nothing unusual happened which is a good news =)
Delete