P. C. day 27: From a distance
It's already the 8th day of the new month and this is my first post for December. There're indeed many things for me to do until I have to delay all the posts.


Yes, the outdated photos taken using my dad's company's camera~
Today, I finally had the chance to go for a walk in the shopping mall to feel the Christmas atmosphere. Looking at the Christmas ornaments and decorations as well as listening to the songs cheer me up. Looking forward to Christmas when Panda, Penguin, Pinky and me will have a small gathering =) But before that, I have to finish up around 7-8 reports and assignments within two weeks *fainted* It's usually the busiest moment during this time around. December oh December, how could you make me love you and hate you at the same time?
Happy weekend!
Zombie Signing off

Nice photos! I like the colour of the sky in the second one ^-^. Aww poor you, I wish you good luck with those reports you can do it! December isn't such a nice month for me either, I have to study for my exams. But still I love christmas so it's also hate and love here haha.
ReplyDeleteThank you. Good luck in your coming exam too ^___^ I believe you can get good results for this semester as well~
ReplyDelete