After grounding myself for several weeks, i'm finally like a bird breaking free from its cage ~
I don't mind staying at home actually but recently i feel like staying at home means doing assignments and nothing else. Thus, I need to take a breathe of fresh air and enjoy the outing with my friend.
I went to watch Puss in Boots like what i have been wishing for ♥ Will post the review at the end of this month.
Photos of the Christmas decorations in the shopping mall are shown as below:
The view of the stage at the north court from the first floor. The Santa contest was held here.
The front view of the stage with a giant Christmas ornament ball. I remember that the Christmas decoration last year was very colourful and the year before last year was full of silver and blue. Too bad i did not take any photos that time.
This mini stage is spinning like a merry-go-round, very slow in speed though. At least that won't make my head spin round and round.
Santa Claus is coming to town ~
The bokeh effect x)
After the movie, my close friend (Let's called her Nic-chan) and I were hungry so we "tapao" Cheese cakes to the food court.
Nic-chan's New York cheese.
My Raspberry cheese. It's less sour than blueberry cheese but more expensive.
I hope that i can go out on Christmas or Christmas eve again ^^








Nomnom those cheesecakes look delicious! Now I'm hungry xD. All those pictures of christmas! Can't wait till it's christmas ^-^
ReplyDeleteDomenique> Cheese cakes are simply irresistible ^^~♥ Christmas is just one week plus to go, yay !!
ReplyDelete