Wednesday, 7 December 2011

A Mini Drawing Exhibition

Finally, the exhibition of the clubs. We were there to standby and to decorate our booth early in the morning.
I did not take any pictures of the booth of the other clubs (tennis club, bowling club, photography club, St. John and etc..) because there were crowds everywhere. It's like a bustling Sunday market *dizzy*

The drawings produced by the members of drawing club were pasted onto the panel. One of my drawing was there too ^^ There were three panels altogether that were fully occupied by the members' work of sweat and tears (Tears? Maybe not).

Someone's drawing of Taylor Swift ~ She did a great job in drawing the unique features of Taylor's.

I like the feel of this skull drawing. 

Apart from exhibiting the members' drawings, there were a few members from the faculty of art who were doing a demonstration on how to draw a portrait. It's for free x)
I was standing aside, watching them drew and trying to learn some drawing techniques from them.

I was exhausted when i reached home. I wanna go to sleep early despite that i need to prepare the script for the presentation tomorrow =<

I should get going.  Good night ~

2 comments:

  1. weiiiii ~~ So Cool ! University life is cool !

    ReplyDelete
  2. B Jing> Haha, there're pros and cons for uni's life >< After two more years, you'll be able to experience it =)

    ReplyDelete