Friday, 2 December 2011

Listening to the rain ~


Hello December.
It's raining almost everyday, and that slows down my rate of production (production of assignments and reports of course). I feel like lying in my bed with my eyes closed, and listening to the rain falls.

I  heard people said that xmas songs can be heard here and there. Since i'm either at home or at the campus, i can't really feel the xmas atmosphere. But hey, there're actually 2-3 rolls of xmas trees planted in a specific area of the campus so it's like xmas for 365 days.


Time flies, soon it'll be the end of 2011. I should take a walk outside once i'm not that busy anymore. It's been months since i had slowed down my walking pace and have a look at the scenery as well as what has been happening around. I might realize that they're several changes which i have never noticed before.

See ya in my next post ~

No comments:

Post a Comment