There are lots are people in this country who possessed "wonderful" habits and one of them is littering.
I was driving and a lorry was a few distance in front of me. Suddenly, surprise ~ There were pieces of mandarin orange skins flying out of their window. I was like @#$%&#!!!! I'd encountered such things uncountable times. Some threw the cigarette buds, plastic bags or even the spitting of mucus and saliva out of the car window =.=+ WTF..is it that difficult to keep those garbage with you until you find a suitable home (rubbish bin) for it ? Are you so eager to live in an environment which is full of garbage, flies and cockroaches ? Or is it that you don't mind your future generations to be buried in the garbage at all ?
If only there's a rule like this (just my imagination): if one's littering in the public and get caught, the punishment for him/her is everyone throw a piece of rubbish into his/her house. Hmph..and i'm sure he/she certainly will be haunted by garbage for the rest of his/her life.
You, you know who you are: the irresponsible-selfish-lazy litterbugs. Better be ashamed of your act and change it. I will look down on you if you don't.
Please keep the environment clean !!


I know what you mean, hate em litter bugs!Now if this were Singapore where they have plain clothes police walking around looking out for those who litter.....
ReplyDeleteJothi> That's right. If only the government is serious and strict on this issue =/
ReplyDelete