Thursday, 29 December 2011

A Simple Movie Review of the Month: Puss in Boots

Again, I only watched 1 movie this month p(´⌒`q) But this time, Puss in Boots did not disappoint me although it was only 1 and a half hours. To summarize, it was short and sweet ♥


The handsome fellow and the cool lady =)

The story is about friendship, love, responsibility and adventure ! Love the story line. It's funny and cute
 ( ´ ▽ ` )~♥ It kept me entertained from the beginning till the end. I might watch it online for the second time ~

I'll give it a rating of 8/10 ☆

I guess i should choose to watch animations more often. They're usually nice and worth watching (awww..am I considered as childish?)

1 comment:

  1. I watched that movie too and I loved it! It was indeed funny and cute ^-^!

    ReplyDelete