Wednesday, 4 April 2012

☆Cherry Blossom Viewing Event☆

This event was already over and i was late in posting because i was having wars with the midterm exam, fever, cough and flu. But now the wars had "temporarily" ended and to be continued next time.

Okay, now back to the main topic. Cherry blossom viewing event is what i was looking forward to this time around and it did not disappoint me.

New outfits, flowery lunch bag and food in sticks introduced into my poupee's closet.

New hat, purple dress, peach cardigan and ribbon strap sandles ❤

Uniform, necktie, box drink, books, socks and ribbons from the school girl catcher.
I was startled by the guy at the back of the tree at first because he looks like some kind of stalker. He was then being recognized as Ken. Well, i guess he was just too shy to show himself completely so i forgave him.

FOOD ! Yakitori, ikayaki (baked squid) and onigiri ^^

Hmmm..the next event will be..the fairy event? Or the rainy day event? I cannot remember. We'll see =3


1 comment:

  1. This event was really cute ^-^. I loved the dress and the schoolgirl outfit! And the food looks delicious, wish I had that in real haha!
    Hmm I think the next one will be rainy event? Not sure, I forgot it to ^-^''

    ReplyDelete