It was good Friday so my mid semester break started off earlier. My holiday mode was switched on before the holiday even started. I asked Nic-chan out and i think we had not been seeing each other for one and a half month? We went for a movie: "Hunger games" and i am going to write a simple review about it on a separate post.
There are several booths at the north court of the mall selling sweet items because of Easter day and Kids' day.

Attractive drawing and handmade kits with samples displayed ♥
The realistic looking sushi which were made from some kind of special paper.
These are the sample designs for the pre-order cupcakes. I was busy taking photos and did not notice about the pricing.


The giant lollipops decorated at north courth. They are made up of sponges ^^ Arghh..my hands could not stop shaking when snapping photos *dislike*
There were crowds here and there and it was difficult to take nice photos of the entire view of north court =x So i had to give it a pass.

Yay, giant eggs and cookies ♥
Oh, it is late and i am getting tired. Good night and happy weekend~




Wow that looks great and creative! Haha the sushi is pretty awesome ^-^. The candy and cupcakes are looking delicious! Nomnom giant cookies! Too bad they are not real xD. I hope you enjoyed the movie :).
ReplyDeleteThe cupcakes look marvelous. :D Aww, wouldn't it be cool if the giant lollipops were real? I loved "The Hunger Games". I read the book, Hunger Games, when it first came out and I had been following the movie updates for years. :D My friends and I saw the midnight showing. XD We had class the next day too!
ReplyDelete