From the name of the event, i couldn't get much of the image. But when i saw the default background, I was like O.O✦. And when i saw the other two backgrounds, i was like O.O✦✦✦ if you know what i mean =D Really, i didn't expect something as nice as this. This event is magical, lyrical, beautiful (no, i'm not Selena Gomez's fan).
The default background. You need to unlock the doors into different countries. So keys are definitely important =D Anyway, does this background look familiar to you? It reminds me of Alice in the Wonderland.
Unlock the doors and the journeys begin.
I bought the black key first so it brought my poupee, Pigleto to the moon country or the night time country or whatever you may call it. The clock, Ferris wheel, merry-go-round and little globe are actually animated. I couldn't stop myself from buying the new outfits. Love them ♥♥♥
Few days later, i finally bought another set of outfit (except the jacket). And Pigleto traveled to the sun country or the day time country. There's a great contrast between these two backgrounds with different feel as well. Which country do you like more?
I want this event to last longer, i can't stop admiring those backgrounds ~
Alice in Wonderland, that's exactly what I thought when I saw it for the first time ^-^. I love this event! It's so cute and I love the backgrounds as well, but I prefer the moon country :).
ReplyDelete