#1 The Hunger Games
I didn't read the novels before i watched this movie. I only knew that it's a story about survival. I like the second half part of the movie where the arena starts. As for the first half, the tempo was a bit slow and i could see Nic-chan yawning ^^" There was one scene about Katniss falling in love with Peeta, I thought it was true. But when i went home after the movie and read about the summary of the story, Katniss is actually just pretending to fall in love with Peeta so that people can have sympathy towards them and consequently, they will get medicines from the sponsors. So i didn't know if it was the movie which didn't state that clearly or it was me who didn't pay much attention to that part. Overall, it's quite a nice movie. I'll definitely watch "Catching fire" and "Mockingjay" in the future =)
Rating: 7.5 out of 10
#2 Avengers
I watched this last night. You'll be expecting a plot about how the heros save the day. So basically the story line is nothing new. In fact, it's somehow similar to the story line of transformer 3. Anyway, I did enjoy the graphic effects, the fighting scenes and some humorous conversations between the heros. I won't be a spoiler here because some people might love this kind of movies.
Rating: 6.8 out of 10


I never read the novels of The Hunger Games either, but I don't think it's a movie for me. Although the picture looks really cool! The Avengers on the other hand seems really interesting to watch :). I can see Thor on the picture and I really loved that movie! Maybe I should watch it too ^-^!
ReplyDelete